Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Back in the US

Yesterday was a pretty busy day, but I am officially back home in Atlanta. Everything went great on the flights home, I even managed to sleep a good amount on the 10.5 hour trip to Houston. That's big, because I usually can't sleep on planes.

In any event, it's been an amazing past two weeks. I was able to see so many spectacular and dramatic landscapes, took some unbelievable photographs and met a ton of wonderful people. I don't think the trip could have gone any more perfectly than it did.

Thanks to everyone here for their well wishes and for keeping track of me on this. I hope you've enjoyed reading about it.

Pictures will be coming soon. There's a ton of them, but they should be up in the next few days. In the meantime, here's a couple of panoramas for you. Enjoy.


Fitz Roy and Torre from outside of El Chalten.


Fitz Roy from Laguna de los Tres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home