Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Opening Day.

Happy Opening Day everyone. For those of you not paying attention, the baseball season officially begins today. The first game actually came last night, but since the Indians lost to the White Sox, I'm not counting it.

Okay, so if the Indians had pulled it out, yes, it would have started yesterday.

The first day of a new season always puts me in a good mood and this one is no exception. I love baseball and, to me, there is nothing like enjoying a game from the stands. The crack of the bat, the smell of hot dogs in the air and the taste of an ice-cold beer, all of it puts a smile on my face. I can't wait for my first game of the year.

It should be an interesting season and we'll be following along here. The Braves are going for their 15th consecutive division championship and the Indians are strong contenders to make the playoffs in the American League. I can't wait.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do the chop and grin like Chief Wahoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home