Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Goodbye Cynthia!!!

Nah nah nah
Hey hey hey
Goodbye!!

That's about all I have to say to my former Congressional Representative Cynthia McKinney. As a resident of Georgia's 4th Congressional District I was elated at the news this morning that Hank Johnson had defeated McKinney in the Democratic Primary.

McKinney is a disgrace. She floated conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 and went so far as to claim the Bush administration knew about it and planned it. Most people however, are familiar with her recent troubles after she punched a Capitol police officer after he wouldn't let her around a metal detector.

Of course, this isn't to say that Johnson will be any better. He also hasn't won the election, but with the makeup of the district, there is little chance his Republican challenger will beat him.

I'm just glad to have the embarrassment known as Cynthia McKinney out of there. It was funny to see her lose, but it was even more hilarious to hear the reasons. So far she's blamed the electronic voting machines, Republicans and the media. I think she's mentioned everyone but herself, which unfortunately, is right where the blame lies.

Well that and with those J-E-W-S. Do you think maybe her father Billy will try that one again? I hope so, it just proves how stupid and disgraceful that family is.

See ya later Cynthia!!! Don't let he door hit you on the way out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't even believe it had to go to a run off.. what's wrong with the voters in her district!

August 10, 2006 12:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. She is an idiot.

August 10, 2006 9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home