Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

In Windhoek

Not much time to post, but things are going great. We are in Windhoek now, which is the end point of my tour. I really do not want to leave, but I have to. The people I've met have been simply fantastic. Our tour leader told me today he was taking me by force to Victoria Falls. I may have to let him do that.

I'll post more tomorrow, but for now, Etosha National Park, where we came from was unbelievable. I am ruined for any trips to the zoo. The short list of animals we saw include; a lion and a leopard, elephants, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, plenty of antelope and a ton of other things as well. It has been unreal to see those animals in the wild.

Better run, but hope all is well at home.

As for Elliott's questions:
1) I'm trying to put her in an early grave.

2) I got something cooler, a video.

3) Yeah, no kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home