Happy _0th Birthday to the Big L
Tomorrow is a big day as my mother, the Big L, turns _0. Yes, that's right, _0.
I would tell you the exact number, but I've been threatened that if I do, she'll launch a maniacal tirade the likes of which have never been seen. Shock and awe be damned, this is the real deal. Nobody messes with the Big L, that's why she's called Big. (If none of you believe me, take a peek at the photo below. This is how she pictures herself after the trip to NYC.)

Anyway, I just wanted to send some birthday wishes out to Mom. I hope you get all of the wine in a box you can handle tomorrow. Or maybe now that you're _0, you might finally try it out of a bottle. I'd say it's about time.
Happy birthday from Atlanta.

1 Comments:
Todd Todd Todd, you are something else. I am sure all of your friends think I am 40 so I am glad you did not put anything in front of that big"0". And yes, I am the "lady" just don't you forget it. I had a phone call that they are kicking the French lady out and putting me up there permanently. So start the "Big L" wave as you go by.
April 24, 2007 11:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home