Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Cold and dreary in Ohio.


The hectic Christmas season has officially started. I made it back to Ohio yesterday and all I can say is, it's cold. Snow is covering the ground and it's about as bleak as you can imagine. The picture is of my parent's farm taken this morning and is probably not as bleak as I'm making it sound. It's bleak though, trust me.

The trip up was good. The airport wasn't as crowded
as I thought it would be and the flight was fine. Except for the rather large gentleman in seat 19B. If I knew his name I'd send him a bill for half of my fare up to Dayton because that's about how much of my seat he used.

On a semi-notable front, I nearly ran into Mississippi Senator Trent Lott before my flight, and I mean that quite literally.

Well, I should probably get my Christmas shopping going. I miss Atlanta already. And not because of the people there so don't get your hopes up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home