The Masters
It's the weekend and the field at the Masters has been cut in half. Virtually every player left in the field has a chance to win the coveted green jacket.In theory anyway.
The course has been playing tough over the past couple of days, but now it's time for two of the most exciting days of the PGA season.
The Masters is an amazing tournament that is extremely fun to watch, even for you non-golfers out there. The course is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and the drama that builds throughout the week explodes on Sunday afternoon as the leaders charge through the back nine.
It should be a great time this weekend watching the tournament. No matter your knowledge of golf, make sure you tune in.
We'll also have a special first this weekend, as Ben Curtis made his first cut in three Masters appearances. He grinded out a 1-under par during Thursday's round, and held on to make the cut by 2 strokes after Friday's.
It's always exciting to watch Ben play and I wish I was in Augusta to give him a "YOU DA MAN!!" or "GET IN THE HOLE!" Okay, so he might not share in that wish, but I'll be yelling it Sunday afternoon regardless of where I'm at.
Good luck Ben.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home