Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bon Voyage Opie

Today my younger brother Aaron, Opie to most of us, leaves for the Philippines. He's heading to Cagayan de Oro in the southern part of the islands, for work. What's he do? Well, I have no idea, but he works for Nestle.

It's his first big international adventure and I'm sure he'll have a fun time with it. Have fun little brother, be safe, and remember I always bring you back something from my trips.

Hint, hint.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure are blunt about the gifts aren't you. But I know your birthday is coming up and will try to get you something that you will love. Now off to my 22 hours on an airplane. Yeah.

June 28, 2006 11:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll bring you a Filipino bride.. :)

June 28, 2006 1:01 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

How about we just go for a hot Filipino lady and leave the whole bride deal out of it?

June 28, 2006 6:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay, he is my son, I see him all the time and I don't have any idea what he does. All I know is he plays on the computer and does stuff to machines. Sounds good to me. Oh yes, and he smells like coffee all the time.

June 28, 2006 8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home