Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Post For Jorge

Yes, it's been a while. I haven't really had any time to post anything on here lately and last night Jorge Pereira read me the riot act for it. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

So, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures on here rather than send them over email. Jorge wanted to see my homework for my photography class, so here it is. Our assignment was to shoot two scenes and convert them to black and white. One had to look better in color, the other in B&W. I'd never done animals in B&W, so I went to the zoo and took this shot of a female lion. If you have a preference, let me know. I'm not going to tell you whether this is supposed to look better in color or B&W. That's for you to decide!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the black and white, has more details. Where are you Jorge, which one do you pick.

November 07, 2006 1:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you wouldn't let me down. glad i talked some sense into that head of yours...I agree B&W

November 07, 2006 8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home