Off to Colombia
Well, today it's time for my first international trip of the year. I've been planning this one for a while now, so it's nice it's finally here. I'll be leaving later on for the airport and heading to Bogota, Colombia. I'll be spending a total of nine days down there and checking out a couple of places in the country.
We start off in Bogota, then head down to Santa Marta Tayrona National Park. From there it's along the coast to Cartagena and then back to Bogota before returning home.
It should be a fun one. Colombia is quickly gaining interest as a tourist destination, but right now only about 500,000 make it there each year. There are a lot of reports of Colombia as a very dangerous place, but hopefully we'll able to travel safely.
Talk to you from Bogota.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home