Off to Ecuador
Later today I'll be braving the airport crowds and heading off to Ecuador. This will mark my sixth country and fourth continent this year. Including North America in that continent list that is.It should be a fun trip and I'm really looking forward to it. I've heard a lot of great things about Ecuador and it will be nice to be able to explore it. My itinerary is pretty simple, I get into Quito tonight and make my way to Banos, a town up in the Andes tomorrow. I'll be hiking and biking around there for a few days and returning to Quito on Sunday. Monday night I fly out of Quito and get back to Atlanta on Tuesday morning.
A lot of you know my history with international travel, so I'd like to at least mention that so far everything looks normal in Ecuador. No riots, strikes, bombings or terrorist activities of any sort. They did have a slight earthquake last Friday, but other than that, things look good. I'm happy to report that because I was beginning to worry for the people of Ecuador.
So with that, I also want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Make sure you all eat some turkey and watch some football for me. Talk to you from Ecuador.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home