Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Colombia Pics and a Shout Out to Opie

Well, another vacation, and another scolding. I get back and just keep forgetting to post pictures. This time it was Opie, my wonderful little brother yelling at me about it. So if you want to see the pics and haven't yet, here's the link. http://tmgimages.smugmug.com

Of course, the pictures weren't the only reason he wanted me to post something....he wanted a shout out. The reason? He's heading to Malaysia for two weeks. Yep, the kid that gets the shakes if he's more than an hour's drive from a McDonald's will be leaving for SE Asia. Of course, all reports are that there are five McDonald's within a mile of his hotel, so maybe it won't be so bad.

At least he's excited. He should be too, he's heading to a part of the world I haven't been to yet. So, here's to Opie, safe travels to Malaysia and don't forget a souvenir for your older brother.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, and I don't know what your souvenir will be as I dont know what comes in the happy meal in SE Asia.

March 30, 2008 2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home