Getting the Blog Warmed Up
It's been a while since my last post and I figured it's time to get the old blog warmed up again. I'm heading off to Asia for the first time on Thursday, so I'll be posting a few things from over there. My first stop will be to Seoul, South Korea and then it's on to Mongolia from there for 15 days.
This will be my first time out of the country since Elliott and I traveled down to Colombia in February. The only trip I've taken since then has been out to Oregon for some hiking and photography. It was a great trip and one that has become a yearly tradition. My friend Jason and I headed about an hour south of Portland to take some photos at a tulip farm and the following day made our pilgrimmage to the Columbia River Gorge. The waterfalls were running like crazy with runoff that weekend and it was one heck of a fun trip. If you want to see some pictures, here's the link - http://tmgimages.smugmug.com/.
This will be my first time out of the country since Elliott and I traveled down to Colombia in February. The only trip I've taken since then has been out to Oregon for some hiking and photography. It was a great trip and one that has become a yearly tradition. My friend Jason and I headed about an hour south of Portland to take some photos at a tulip farm and the following day made our pilgrimmage to the Columbia River Gorge. The waterfalls were running like crazy with runoff that weekend and it was one heck of a fun trip. If you want to see some pictures, here's the link - http://tmgimages.smugmug.com/.
Tractor in a tulip field at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm.
Elowah Falls from below.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home