A fun game for the holiday season.
It's official. After not being entirely in the Christmas spirit yet I got fully into it yesterday and am now completely out of it. What could make that happen? Christmas shopping, that's what. I know I put it off until late, but it was unavoidable, unless everyone wanted gift cards. Next year, I'm shipping them up here!
Anyway, the day wasn't a total loss. As many of you know one thing I really enjoy doing is messing with people's minds. Yesterday was a fun day to play my new holiday game. Here's how it works...
One thing we've all seen as we've been out shopping during the holidays are the people that are so obsessed with getting a close parking spot that they literally follow people out of stores waiting for them to get to their cars so they can have the spot. These people are so afraid they might have to put their feet to use they creep through the lot at an incredibly slow pace waiting to pounce on a close space. I actually got yelled at by a lady in New Jersey one time because I wasn't parked close enough for her liking, so they are rather tempermental at times.
The game itself is quite fun. The next time you're walking out of a crowded mall and you notice someone stalking you, do this. Walk down the wrong row in the parking lot so you have to cut over a couple to get to your car. They'll follow and as you get near your car, cut over two or three rows and hop in. The look on their face will be priceless. Trust me, it's a fun game and it really helps to relieve that holiday shopping stress.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home