Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Our celebrity couples.

In case you didn't hear the big celebrity news today, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having a baby. I personally couldn't care less, but it was kind of funny listening to all of the hype surrounding these two.

Meaningless as it was though, the story did have one good effect...it got me thinking.

Now, we've all heard about Bennifer's I & II and that the press' favorite new couple "Brangelina" is expecting a child. They seem to love to combine celebrity couples' names like this, and I wondered, what about my friends? So, here they are, some factual (and some fictional) pairings from my esteemed group of friends:

Sam Schwalb and Kimberly Doan: Samberly
Julie Thomason and Gary Gillis: Julry (Or Julary if you talk like W.)
Howard Kalin and Joanna Finkestein: Howanna
John Bradshaw and Jennifer Caron: Johnnifer
"Scott" and Carina Abernathy: Scarina
Mike and Angela Michetti: Mangela

And finally, my personal favorite:
Michelle Krogmeier and Elliott Schwartz: Michelliott

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get mad at myself for wasting time on this blog.

January 12, 2006 9:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think this is bad, try http://howardkalin.blogspot.com

January 12, 2006 9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when you think work can't get any more boring you come to this blog and poof! it does.

January 12, 2006 10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me not to get Anonymous a birthday present. They sure are a mouthy one!

January 12, 2006 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

I doubt anonymous even has a birthday! Reveal yourself!!!

January 12, 2006 2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. It made my day! hahaha. Mangela!!! hahah!

January 12, 2006 4:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Beth, and least it made someone's day.

January 12, 2006 5:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous = Sam Schwalb

January 12, 2006 7:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd, I gotta say, this is pretty bad.

January 13, 2006 12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home