Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Congratulations Carina and Scott.

Last night was a fun night as I went to Scott and Carina's wedding reception. They got married Thursday, but threw a party last night to celebrate with their family and friends. It was a lot of fun and I had an especially great time watching Sam Schwalb, the Jewish man with Latin flair, learn how to salsa dance. (I have video if anyone's interested.) Don't worry Sam, you looked a lot better doing it than I did. I was flat out embarrassing the time I tried it.

In any event, it was a great time and it was nice to finally meet Scott. There were some previous doubts about his existence, but all of those have been put to rest. He really is a great guy and I wish both of them the best of luck. I am disappointed they'll be living in Houston, but it'll be all right as long as they promise to visit.

Oh, and if you're wondering, I couldn't quite track down Scott for a picture, so that's Kimberly Doan on the right standing in for him.

Congratulations to the new couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home