Opie's Hat in Berlin.
For those of you that are curious, yes, Opie's Hat did make it to Berlin. It had a great time checking out some Cold War sites and living it up over there. That hat really knows how to travel. A funny moment happened with the "Soviet Soldier" at Checkpoint Charlie who was gracious enough to pose for a picture and was also kind enough to throw in a "God save the Queen" for added measure.
If you aren't familiar with the story behind Opie's Hat, there was a post on that a couple of weeks ago.
At Checkpoint Charlie with a man dressed as a Soviet Soldier.

2 Comments:
How did you get the soldier to hold the hat, I am "sure" he understood what you were saying. You are something else.
February 21, 2006 8:12 AM
I hope the hat is up for my visit on the 10th. Maybe I can get my pic with the hat!?
February 21, 2006 9:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home