Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Grad school update.

If you've been following this blog since the beginning, you will probably remember a pretty funny episode back in December where I was admitted into a graduate program at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. It was funny because they admitted me into the completely wrong program.

Well, as an update to that story, I can finally report some good news. I received a letter today admitting me into the correct program, the distance MBA program. I am still waiting on two other schools, Auburn and Arizona State, but if I keep hearing more things I like about Nebraska, I will probably enroll there. I'm going to try to set up a time to talk to the program director as I have a few things I'm not sure about. A lot of you have been asking about this so I thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home