Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pictures.

Since I'm still getting up extemely early in the morning, I had some time to put all the pictures up on here. Below are a few of my favorites. There's a link below if you want to see the rest. Enjoy.

The Brandenburg Gate.

The dome on top of Charlottenburg Palace.

The frieze at the Pergamon Altar in the Pergamon Museum. This thing was really cool.

Okay, so this is probably confusing. The water closet (restroom) for some reason became a laughing point last summer when we were in Europe, so I couldn't help but take a picture of a sign. Don't worry, this isn't one of my favorites, it's just an inside joke.

To see the rest go to: http://www.fujifilm.net/share/guest_enter.asp?id=279489&sid=304322

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you visited the "leaning palace of berlin"!

February 16, 2006 1:31 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

Shush! For some reason I liked the first one like that. Not sure why, but the one with the statue was uploaded by mistake. The correct one is now on there if you would like to see it.

February 16, 2006 2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home