A quick trip home.
For the first time in four years with Ashland I was finally sent to the corporate office in Ohio for business. It's nice to see everyone I talk to regularly at corporate, but the big bonus is, I get a free trip home.
I met my parents and my brother out for dinner last night at the Bonefish Grill. I love that place and it was their first time there. I have a feeling there will be a return visit. It was great to catch up and Dad was drilling me again about our upcoming trip to Alaska. It sounds like he's pretty excited.
After that I headed up to see Rick and Kathryn and their baby Nels. Nels spent most of the time crying about the Steelers win in the Super Bowl and the rest of the time sitting around giving us his "hard ass" look. He hates the Steelers if you can't tell. After a lot of stories, a few PBR's and some homemade pudding and ice cream it was time to head home. If you haven't had Kathryn's pudding and ice cream, and most of you haven't, it was awesome.
I'll be back in Atlanta tonight, so it was a quick visit, but a good one. It was great to see my family and spend time with Rick, Kathryn and Nels.

2 Comments:
please bring me back some pudding.
February 07, 2006 10:01 AM
Venison sausage please.
February 07, 2006 2:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home