Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Homework

Don't worry, this isn't my homework from my grad school class...it's from my photography class. Although, if you want to read our group research paper on the effects of feedback on job performance, I will gladly email it to you.

Anyway, I went up to the Southeastern Railway Museum north of town yesterday to take a few shots for class. Here's a sample of what I came back with. Hope you enjoy.










2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great black and white. Can't get over the inside of the car, looks like it is still used. Why is it in great condition??

November 22, 2006 9:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd, I think the first of these, "Southern" is my new favorite!

December 27, 2006 3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home