Some things never change
As you all have heard by now, Elliott, Gary and I headed over to Europe last summer in search of the American Dream.
I know, the American Dream cannot possibly be in Europe, but you try explaining that to Elliott. I don't know who put the idea in his head that it was somewhere in southern Poland, but that person should be shot.
In any event, while we were in Edinburgh, we came across a guy dressed up as Braveheart. As you would expect, Elliott trotted on over and happily handed over a couple of pounds for the chance to get his picture taken. It was funny and a laugh was shared by all.
What you haven't heard about though, is my friend Joseph, who headed over for his first trip to the UK a couple of months ago. One of his stops was Edinburgh, and lo and behold, he found Braveheart standing in much the same spot he was last July. I thought it was pretty funny when I saw his pictures, so I thought I'd share the them both with you all. Enjoy.
Elliott with Braveheart.

Joseph with the same guy over a year later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home