Off to Mongolia
It's officially time for the big trip of the year. Tomorrow morning I hop on what will be the longest flight of my life, 15 hours to Seoul, South Korea. I leave at 11AM tomorrow and land at 3PM Friday, pretty crazy time difference. After spending Friday evening and Saturday morning checking out Seoul, it'll be off to Ulaan Bataar, Mongolia.I'm still not exactly sure why I'm going to Mongolia, the country seems like a really interesting place, but I can't seem to pin my finger on exactly why I chose it over some of the more popular places to go in Asia. Maybe that's the reason though. I seem to be on a kick to explore the more off-the-beaten-path places lately. That and I'll get to see the Nadaam Festival, which is supposed to be one of the coolest anywhere in the world. More on that to come.
So, I'll be spending a total of 18 days away. It should still be a blast, and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of cool things and meeting a lot of new people. If my GAP tour is anything like Africa last year, it'll be an experience of a lifetime.
And with that, I'll head off to finish some packing and head to the airport tomorrow. Talk to you all from South Korea.
So, I'll be spending a total of 18 days away. It should still be a blast, and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of cool things and meeting a lot of new people. If my GAP tour is anything like Africa last year, it'll be an experience of a lifetime.
And with that, I'll head off to finish some packing and head to the airport tomorrow. Talk to you all from South Korea.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home