Baby Nels.

After my stressful day of Christmas shopping it was time to get together with some old friends. I went up to see my friend Rick, his wife Kathryn and their three-month old baby, Nels. He's an awesome baby and I couldn't be more proud of his parents.
Nels is getting pretty big already and hopefully he'll keep going in that direction. Rick's threatened me multiple times with, "If he doesn't hit six feet tall, I'm coming after you!" If you fear for my life as much as I do, please join me in sending Nels some protein supplements.
We ended up meeting at Rick's parents house due to some difficulty. The difficulty was that he and his dad Mike couldn't get the gas logs installed in their fireplace. You know it's going to be a fun night when they have to drill through 22 inches of brick wall to put the gas line in.
They got it though and the fireplace was giving off heat by the end of the night. The quote of the night has to go to Mike, who said, "Only three things can happen now and two of them are bad." What a show.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home