Drinking, Debauchery and Euchre
Last night was a big night at 2618 Brookhaven View NE. About 30 people came over to have some fun and play a little euchre. It was a lot of fun and special thanks go out to everyone who came over.
We also have two very special thank you's. Those go out to Ed Cometz for his fantastic homemade Oreo pie and to Ma and Pa Krogmeier for coming all the way from Dubuque, Iowa just to attend the festivities. Okay, so they really didn't come just for the party, but it would be nice to think they did.
Thanks again to everyone for making it a great night. Everyone, except for Julie Thomason that is. More information will available later on as the facts are checked and witnesses are interviewed, but all I can say right now is she did something very bad.
Oh yeah, and if anyone knows an illegal alien I can hire to clean this place up, I have about three days of work for them.

1 Comments:
Nice party. It was plenty of fun. I got a few shots I will put on my site when I get a chance.
Can I get Jon Bradies email addy from you?
January 19, 2006 9:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home