Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Picture to share.


I was going through some pictures last night and hadn't remembered seeing this picture. After a little bit of editing and cropping, I was pretty happy with how it turned out so I thought I'd share.

For some background, my friend Jason snapped this photo of me while we were hiking up a trail on Mt. Hood. At this point, we're a little over 8000' up the east face. In the background, from left to right you can see Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Ranier and Mt. Adams. Incredible views were all around us, and it was amazing to be able to see Mt. Ranier as we were roughly 90 miles away. Great shot Jason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home