Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

An unexpected visitor.

Last night I was planning on a nice night in. I had dinner, worked out late and was doing some stuff on the ol' computer here when I got a phone call at about 11:40 PM. It was my home phone and I assumed it was a wrong number, but it was an Ohio number so I answered.

It turned out to be a friend from back home. Kevin, my friend Melissa's husband, was stuck in the Atlanta airport due to his flight being cancelled and needed a place to crash. I gladly offered my couch for the night.

I felt bad he was stuck here overnight, but it was great to be able to catch up. We downed a couple of glasses of wine and chatted and the next thing we knew it was after 3 AM. I got him back to the airport this morning and he should be back in Columbus by now.

I guess you just never know when you'll have company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home