Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jack Bauer is my new hero.

Some of you have probably been wondering where the frequent updates are. Okay, who am I kidding? Most of you probably don't care, but I figured I'd explain.

Thre reason for the lack of posts is that I have become utterly, hopelessly and embarrassingly addicted to 24. That's right, yours truly, cannot stop watching this show. And yes, I realize I'm about 5 years behind the times (as usual).

Thanks to John, Julie, Michelle and Elliott for getting me hooked. The first time I watched it was for the current season premiere over at John's. It was awesome. Unfortunately though, I haven't been able to watch it since.

I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD. In the meantime, I've been renting the series from the video store in an attempt to catch up. I'm about halfway through the first season so far.

It's a great show and if you get the chance, check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, your parents are addicted to the show also. We found it by mistake one evening and now it is at the top of our list. But then so was Dancing with the Stars. Now let me tell your about that show,

Okay let's wait till I get back to Georgia.

You go Drew....

March 03, 2006 1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home