Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Monday, March 06, 2006

An open letter to Amanda Sapp.

Dear Amanda:

First off, let me begin by once more wishing you a very happy birthday. From everyone I've talked to, it sounds like Saturday night was a lot of fun and I sincerely appreciate your invitation.

As you know, I did not attend your birthday happy hour. For this, I apologize. There is no excuse for my behavior. I was invited, I said I would attend and I failed to make good on that promise.

There was a chain of events that led to my lack of attendance, but going into the details of those will not help matters. All I will say is that this chain of events leads directly back to the actions of one Elliott I. Schwartz. I mention his name because if I'm going down, I'm dragging him with me.

We all know of past reckless behavior by Mr. Schwartz and I should have known better. Or maybe I should have just paid closer attention to the details when I was given them. Either way, all fault still lies with Elliott.

I want you to know that I will punish him by removing all chances of him ever going to the Masters. Should I ever receive tickets to the Masters, now or in the future, he will not be invited to attend with me. It's a harsh sentence, but deserved.

I hope you can someday forgive me and that I can return to the status of "Favorite Italian." Once again, happy birthday.

Warmest Regards,
Todd Grandominico

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Open Letter to Todd Grandmonico:

I apologize for my spiteful attempt to block you from attending Amanda Sapp's party. As her "favorite Jew" and the possible future baby's daddy I felt jealous that you were able to attend when I was not. I am assuming I was so vicious that I have blocked the memory of how I was able to stop you from attending--selective amnesia. Though I do not recall doing anything, I must have to receive such a harsh sentence, so I truly do apologize.

March 07, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliott,,,,,,,,,are you having a baby???????? Soon....

March 07, 2006 12:03 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

Well, your behavior may not have been bad enough to refuse you Masters tickets, but spelling my last name wrong certainly hasn't helped things.

March 07, 2006 1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home