Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Final Assignment

Well, I officially ended my B&W photography class the other day. It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. Everyone in there had been bugging me to shoot people, which I never do as most of you know, so I thought I'd try it out. I headed down to the Sweet Auburn Curb Market downtown and took a few shots. Everyone I talked to was very nice and nobody that I asked to take a picture of said no. They all asked for prints though.

Here are my favorites of the bunch.

Ben

Red

Paul

No people, just a funny sign.

The cleaning lady watching over the eating area.

Lavara. She was the most hesitant, as you can see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had to pick I would say it was Ben that your instructor liked. Yea, you are now in my world with photography. People are nice. Landscape is nice. I am nice.

December 17, 2006 8:49 AM

 
Blogger Todd said...

People are nice. Landscape is nice. I am nice.

What have we told you about drinking in the morning?

Not until after lunch.

December 17, 2006 3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home