Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!!

With the end of finals week yesterday, it's now time for one of the oldest college traditions around...SPRING BREAK!!! I am so happy to be putting corporate finance behind me and I'm also pretty excited to get my grade. For the first time ever, I've got an opportunity to get an A in a finance class. Cross your fingers.

Before we get to my spring break plans though, I thought I'd give you all an update. If you read my previous post, you'll see that my Mom had to go into surgery today to have her gall bladder removed. Well, it's all good news as she made it through just fine and is now approximately three ounces lighter and pain free. Way to go Big L!!!

Now back to spring break. Tomorrow I'll be heading out to somewhat of a unique spring break destination, Utah. Yep, Utah. I could actually be the first person ever to come running off of a plane in Salt Lake City with arms stretched high, yelling, "Spring break!! Utah!! Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!"

Okay, so I probably won't be doing that, but I'm still really excited. I'll be visiting two national parks, Zion and Bryce Canyon, plus the Vermillion Cliffs Wilderness Area and the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Pretty busy for a long weekend, but at least they're all clumped together.

I've been to Zion and Bryce Canyon before, about two years ago. Last time it was cold, overcast and snowy as hell. This time it should be in the 70's at Zion and in the 50's at Bryce, and sunny or at the worst, partly cloudy.

I'll be sure to post some from the road, so if you want to kill a few precious minutes of your employer's time, check back over the next few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know your mom is doing fine. Hope you enjoy your time in Utah, can't wait to see the pix - way more better than mine.

March 20, 2007 9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home