Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sam Schwalb's Fiesta Grande and Bowling Extravaganza

On Thursday evening I left for Arizona to celebrate the end of Sam Schwalb's single life. Elliott picked me up in Phoenix and then it was off to Tucson on Friday morning.

It was a fun trip, Sam was very wild. So wild, he made us spend Saturday night in a bar...in a bowling alley. Yep, he tried to bring back his birthday tradition of bowling and when the alley was full, we drank at the bar. It was exciting, and I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible.

We had a great time though and it was fun to spend time out there with Sam and a bunch of his college friends. Well, that and we got to see college girls all weekend long.

The big plus though, was that right outside Tucson is Saguaro National Park. And if you all know anything about me, that means I spent some time there. Elliott and I did some hikes, but mostly it was photography time. After being out there a couple of years ago, I've been dying to go back and take some great pictures. Below are three of my best, all of Saguaro cactus at sunset. I'm a big fan of the silhouettes if you can't tell. I've got a lot more to go through, so I'll post more when I get a chance.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home