Introducing Todd 2000
Last week I got a nice surprise via email. A friend of mine I hadn't talked to since college dropped me a quick note through my photography website. She had come across it, and it was really nice to be able catch up. A pretty unexpected benefit of having that website.
After exchanging a couple of emails, she sent me a few pictures that I hadn't seen before. These were from a happy hour one of our management professors held right before we graduated. She had dug them up after we started emailing back and forth.
It was interesting to see them as now I look nothing like in the picture. A lot of you here in Atlanta have heard of the infamous "Todd 2000," a name Elliott bestowed on the Todd from my college years. He saw some of my old pictures and came up with it, as they were taken in 2000.
So, for those that haven't seen Todd 2000, here he is in all his glory. You still shouldn't have any trouble picking me out, but if you do, I'm in the orange shirt on the left side of the photo, wearing an Ohio hat. You can click the picture for a larger version.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home