Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mongolia Pictures, Tricia No Longer Sucks, and off to Argentina

It seems like just a few days ago that I returned from Mongolia. It ended up being an incredible trip, for a lot of reasons, but most of all because it was so unique. A lot of you have already seen the pictures, but if not, they are at the usual place - http://tmgimages.smugmug.com/.

And since I was a bit harsh, and deservedly so, Tricia Palermo's status has officially been changed from "Tricia Sucks" to "Tricia is the coolest person I know that is currently pregnant with twins." Congratulations Tricia, the honor is well deserved.

So with that, I wanted to get things started off as I begin packing for five days in Argentina. Tomorrow it's off to Houston for a connecting flight to Buenos Aires and then a whirlwind trip that will have me at one of the most impressive natural wonders in the world, Iguazu Falls. Stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home