Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Follow up.

For those of you that are interested, I did end up sending a complaint letter regarding my harrassment on MARTA. They have an Interim General Manager, Richard McCrilliss who I sent a letter to. The Precinct Commander for the North Precinct, a Major P. McKinzie, is also getting a letter.

A few of you have been interested so I thought I'd let you know I sent it. I seriously doubt I'll ever hear anything, but it would be nice to get an apology. I also put in there that I was curious to know just what the officer meant when she said she wanted to "tell me how things are done around here." But then again, when has a government agency ever been concerned with customer service?

MARTA sucks!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Republicans! You put them in power and they can't even control government employees. Another reason to "Punt Perdue"!

January 24, 2006 9:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on already. Is Marta all that you have to discuss between Sunday and today? Why do I waste my time typing in your blog address?

January 25, 2006 5:48 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

A better question is, why do you have to hide by calling yourself "Becky?"

January 25, 2006 7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home