Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Get it out! Get it OUT!!!

We've all been there; we hear a song, enjoy it for a few minutes and then we spend the better part of a year trying to get the damn thing out of our heads. I am going through my own personal hell right now with the song for the Electric Slide. It was played Saturday night at the wedding and it WILL NOT GO AWAY!

So, to make myself feel a little bit better, I thought I'd post that and also count down the top ten worst songs to have stuck in your head. My only hope is that someone will read this and have to go through the same miserable experience that is plaguing me right now.

Ladies and gentlemen, the top ten worst songs to have stuck in your head (Minus the Electric Slide as I am desperately trying not to think of it):
10) The Spice Girls - Wannabe
9) Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
8) Aqua - Barbie Girl
7) The Funky Chicken
6) Hanson - MMMBop
5) Gerardo - Rico Suave
4) Sisqo - The Thong Song
3) Anything ever recorded by Ace of Base
2) Los Del Rio - Macarena
1) Barney & Friends - I Love You

5 Comments:

Blogger hkalin said...

I read this post and thought. "PLEASE GET TGRANDO.BLOGSPOT OUT OF MY HEAD"

January 31, 2006 9:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See this doesn't really work for me cause I particularly like bad music.

February 01, 2006 8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon everybody, say it with me...
L-A-M-E

February 01, 2006 2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my favorite two

Y M C A
and

"It's A small world after all"

damn what have I done, now they won't go away.

February 01, 2006 5:21 PM

 
Blogger hkalin said...

I ask myself "Why?" when I come to this blog every day. Updates please.

February 02, 2006 3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home