Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome to Stuart, Florida.

Last night I flew down to Florida for a wedding I'm in this weekend. The trip down here was pretty good, except for the major confusion I caused in rows 32-34 as I sat in the wrong seat on the plane. Everyone was going crazy trying to figure out what was wrong. I just sat there quietly and read my book until a guy tapped me on the shoulder and said, "You're the problem." I have a feeling I'll hear that for a long time to come.

After I got here I drove up from the Palm Beach airport to Stuart. I haven't been to this area before, but it's about as redneck as you can get. I feel like I'm in the panhandle, not south Florida.

There was one funny moment last night though. I grabbed dinner at the Stuart Grille and Ale House. They were having trivia night and one question was; Before 1930, toothbrushes were made out of which kind of hair? The whole place lost it as someone answered, pubic. It was clearly wrong, but that team won a free pitcher of beer for their answer. Hilarious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I read these Todd, I catch up on all your problems. Never a dull moment around you. Guess you take after your Dad, I am the better half. No problems here. Have a great wedding, wish it was yours.

January 27, 2006 4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home