Pictures from the wedding.
Here's a few selected pictures from the wedding this weekend. And as promised, I've included one of the DJ. Most of you are looking at people you've never met, but just keep in mind, if it was your wedding, they wouldn't complain. Schwartz.
I do have one quick correction regarding Stuart though. I mentioned in a previous post that it was as redneck as you can get, well apparently I was wrong. It was only the places I went that were redneck. It's one or the other but definitely not as bad as the Panhandle. That being said, bring on the pics.
A very excited groom before the wedding.
The groomsmen in our "football team" pose.
DJ Edna. I have no idea what her name was, but I called her Edna the whole evening.

Some fellow Bobcats. From L-R, front row, Wheels and Jamie. Back row, Bads, Downie and Cricket.

The best part of any wedding, two chicks at the same time.

Me and Kevin at the reception.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home