Final Trip of 2006
As mentioned in yesterday's post, my travels aren't over for the year quite yet. In a few short hours I'll be heading to the airport to catch a flight to Madrid, Spain. I'll be spending the afternoon there and then heading down to Seville by train to celebrate the New Year.This marks my first visit to Spain and once my few days in Seville are done, I'll be heading to the Algarve region of Portugal to tour that famous section of rugged coastline. From there, it's on to Lisbon for a few days and then home. (Click the map if you want to see my route.)
I've been anxious to visit Portugal for a while and am really looking forward to heading over. For some odd reason, the excitement hasn't been there for this trip, maybe it was the hustle and bustle of finishing my first term of school combined with the holidays, but as the hours count down, it is building fast.
Look forward to some posts from over there as I'll try to keep you all updated on my travels. I hope to post some pictures while over there, so keep an eye out for those as well.
Talk to you all soon from Spain!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home