A Very Opie Christmas
Like most families, we Grandominicos have a few Christmas traditions. Well, actually just one....Opie going crazy on Christmas and getting really excited about opening presents.
It happens every year. He hovers around the Christmas tree picking through packages looking for which ones are his. Then, when we all finally get into the room together, he starts passing them out with one eye on the person opening the gift and the other on the next gift under tree marked Opie.
He'll be 27 years old in a couple of weeks, but for a few hours every Christmas morning, he reverts back to 10 or so. It's pretty fun seeing him get that excited.
So with that, I wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas, and I leave you with a picture of Opie showing off his ab (he says he has abs, but we figure he's only got about one at this point) . He's wearing his new British flag hat, which he bought for himself, and a new jacket Santa brought him.
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:
Sexy picture I might add!!
December 28, 2006 3:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home