My Grade Is In....
As most of you know, last week I finished up my first term of grad school. I took my final exam for GRBA 814 and vowed never to think about Organizational Behavior again.
Okay, not really. It turned out to be a very interesting class and I learned a lot. It also ended up being a lot of fun being back in school and it's very rewarding knowing I'm working on something important and completing another goal. Even if it will take the better part of three years!
After ten weeks of hard work, today the moment of truth came. I logged into our course website earlier this afternoon and clicked on a tab labeled, "My Grades." I'd been doing this for a few days now, waiting on our professor to post them, and it was finally there, an A, right next to Final Course Grade.
YEAH!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
An "A" no one more proud than your Mom. I know you don't take after me, and I certainly know you don't take after your Dad. Something happened on the day you were born, something called a "switch" Anyway I will keep you.
December 22, 2006 7:23 AM
Oh, I don't know about that Mom,...he got his humility, and big heart somewhere... Merry Christmas to the Grandominicos!
December 22, 2006 10:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home