Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Into Portugal

I'm out of Spain now and in the beachside resort of Faro, Portugal. The bus ride wasn't too bad, but it was crowded and I got one of the last seats. Faro seems like a pretty nice town, at least once you get in town. The outskirts are a little rundown and don't look very attractive at all.

Downtown, where I'm staying is pretty nice. It runs along the beach and is actually charming, something I usually don't say about beachside resort towns.
Anyway, nothing much going on today, just killed time in Seville and then headed here. Below are a couple of pictures. I have a little editing to do on them, (you can see some dust spots on my camera's sensor I need to clean up) but I thought I'd share some while I was over here.
Plaza Espana in Seville.

The cathedral in Seville.

New Year's Eve in Plaza Nueva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home