Last night in Columbus.

It looks like Christmas is about over for this year. I head back to Atlanta tonight and I can honestly say it's been a great visit. The trip home was capped off by a great night getting together with some awesome friends. About 20 of us got together at Buca di Beppo in downtown Columbus for what's becoming an annual tradition. It was so great to see everybody that I can't begin to describe it. I really appreciate everyone coming out.
After dinner some of us headed over to an Irish pub for a couple more drinks. My brother and a few of his friends were over there. It was good to see them as some I hadn't seen in years. Special congratulations go out to Mack on the birth of his son Taylor and his upcoming wedding.
That's about all from Ohio, now it's time for New Year's!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home