Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Impulsive or spontaneous, you decide.


You all know how much I love to travel and how much I really love it when it's cheap. Today I stumbled across a deal I just couldn't pass up so I booked a ticket. Where am I going this time? Berlin, Germany.

That's right, I'm heading back across the pond. It'll be a whirlwind trip, I leave Thursday night, February 9th and fly back on Tuesday the 14th. Four full days in Berlin. I haven't been planning on a trip to Germany, but the fare was so low I just couldn't pass it up. I've been looking at going to Arizona again and this trip will actually turn out to be the same total cost, or even a little cheaper depending on the hotel I book.

Well, that's enough excitement for today. I'll have more details as we get closer to the trip. By the way, anyone speak German?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home