Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good luck Ben Curtis.

With all the excitement surrounding my first Bon Jovi concert I completely forgot about old Ben. Actually, I didn't, I just forgot to post something.

As most of you know, Ben and I grew up together in Ostrander, Ohio. I went on to sell chemicals in Atlanta and Ben went on to become a professional golfer and eventually won the 2003 British Open. He has a lot of catching up to do and I'm sure he knows it.

Yesterday Ben started his 2006 PGA season at the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic. He got off to a good start shooting 3 under par and is currently in 37th place.

I wanted to wish Ben the best of luck this season. He had a couple of top tens last year and I'm sure there will be even more of them this year. And yes, I'm still predicting the victory.

Good luck Ben.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, Bob Tway is not looking as good. He is in 124th place.

January 19, 2006 5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He might be a professional golfer but you are a professional traveler. Good luck to you in all your travels.

January 19, 2006 9:29 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

Did someone say Bob Tway? That reminds me of a funny episode at the 2005 Bellsouth Classic....

Me: Wow, there sure are a lot of people here to see Bob Tway.
Random Guy: You're here to see Bob Tway?
Me: Oh yeah, we're big Bob Tway fans.
Elliott: Big.

But then again, maybe you had to be there.

January 19, 2006 10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MM, not to rain on your parade, but what makes Ben a professional golfer is he actually makes money doing it, while Todd spends money travelling. This means Todd is not a professional traveler, he is an amateur.

January 19, 2006 11:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "KNEW" someone would say that, you did not let me down Elliott. Thank you and now you are #3 also, right next to Julie.

January 20, 2006 6:06 AM

 
Blogger hkalin said...

Can I be number 1? I am a Buckeye after all. More than you can say for your sons.

January 20, 2006 9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, obviously I am #3 and your are #4, although, I think I should be #1 since I had to chaperone her son across Europe.

January 20, 2006 5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home