Welcome to Todd Grandominico's blog. If you seek proof that there is nothing intelligent on the Internet, you're in the right place.

Friday, January 20, 2006

MCS Standings

With all of the talk about who's number what, I figured I'd better release the MCS (Mom Championship Series) Standings. Remember, these are taken from a variety of sources including several polls and computer rankings. Only the top five are ranked.
1 - Kimberly Doan
2 - Michelle Krogmeier
3 - Elliott Schwartz
4 - Julie Thomason
5 - Sam Schwalb

Others receiving votes:
Howard Kalin (4), Jorge Pereira (2).

We did have some moving around as Elliott Schwartz moved into the #3 slot, vaulting over Julie Thomason. This was due to Elliott being voted #1 in the coaches poll, combined with Julie losing points for destroying some of Todd's property. Elliott also gained ground on #2 Michelle Krogmeier who failed to make pinwheels for the second time. She was able to hold him off by inviting Todd to the Bon Jovi concert. This will be the race to watch in the coming weeks.

Kimberly Doan's position at #1 looks safe far into the future. If you'll remember, she said Mom looked young which scores big with someone that old. Sam Schwalb rounds out the top 5 for no reason other than he is Sam '06.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Someone that old" oh my Todd, guess where you are in the poll, yes, I just put you in it and you are so far down that even George Bush is above you. Sorry Bush fans but yes, he is not high on my list either. That is another subject so don't start. Oh Todd, you are in big big trouble.

January 20, 2006 6:21 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 20, 2006 11:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day, God created blogging. Soon after, one man created the worst blog post in the history of blogging. And here it is "MCS Standings" is that post.

January 21, 2006 1:38 PM

 
Blogger Todd said...

Awwww...you're just mad you didn't make the top five.

January 21, 2006 1:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally took a few minutes to wade through this new fangled computer technology to check out the blog/ ended up spending 40 minutes laughing. love it and lets hope your 2006 prediction comes true.
Rick

January 21, 2006 9:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, Julie, Julie, I did not put you #4, in my books you are even with Elliott. Todd did the rankings. Since he said I was "OLD" you can treat him anyway you want and maybe if you do it right I will move you up to #2. Remember I said "Maybe." Well, off to the lawyers office, taking Todd out of the will.

January 23, 2006 8:23 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am VERY disppointed that I didn't get atleast a vote from Momma G... I thought I was her favorite!

January 24, 2006 10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home