You're an Idea Man, Philip.
Philip Winikoff was a man with a plan. A rather perverted plan, but a plan nonetheless.The 76-year old south Florida resident, posing as a doctor, went door-to-door in several Broward County neighborhoods offering free breast exams to women.
Now, I know, this is hysterical, right?. I mean, who would fall for this kind of thing?
Well, somebody did. Two somebody's actually and now they're pretty upset about it. The funny thing is, the women weren't the kind you would picture falling for it. No, they weren't older women, both were in their 30's.
Don't get me wrong, Philip sexually assaulted these women and deserves to be punished for it, but come on, free breast exams? How stupid can you be to let a random stranger into your home, let alone one who will momentarily be fondling your fun bags? (My apologies, I've just been waiting to use the term "fun bags.")
Philip's plan never should have worked. He should be back at his job at the auto dealership dreaming of breasts. Or, maybe just going to a strip club and seeing them for a small fee like most other dirty old men. I guess this just proves the utter stupidity of some of our fellow citizens, both in coming up with this idea and for falling for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home