The Buckeye State
Ah, springtime in Ohio. Everywhere you look, trees are sprouting back to life and farmers are working their fields. It's a good time to be up here, probably more so than springtime in Georgia since they have much more to be grateful for. After all, I don't think I've ever heard someone refer to a Georgia winter as "brutal."
In any event, I've been up here since Tuesday for a sales meeting. It's been a good visit, but up until last night, entirely work-related. We had a great dinner last night at the Old Bag of Nails Pub, which serves the best fish and chips this side of...well, anywhere. After that it was a visit to the Van Gundy's to see Rick, Kathryn and Nels. Nels passed out about 10:30 with one arm flung off the side. It was a pretty good imitation of his father.
Today brings a cookout with some friends from college and a visit to my grandparents. It should be a fun day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home